Saturday, September 13, 2008

BYU Game and BBQ

For the first game of the season, we had a big BBQ with lots of family (and a few friends), then we all headed up to the game to watch BYU's first win of the season. The little kids had a hard time because it was so hot, but once it cooled down a little, they were fine. There were about 20 of us that went to the game together, and it was so much fun to spend the day with family. We all went back to our place for dessert after the game.We decided a long time ago that Emily would be a True Blue BYU Fan, so all of her BYU apparel is blue. Well, an old man at the game called her a boy! Just because she's in blue (BYU's colors are blue and white-duh), that does not make her a boy. Alright, I'm really not mad about it. I just think she is obviously a girl, but I am her mom, so I might be partial.
Emily's favorite part of the game-eating ice cream on the grass. How she's sitting cracks me up!



No comments: