Monday, December 8, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

We were so excited that Dave had the night off and we were able to go to our Ward Party. Emily sat on Santa's lap for the first time, which went way better than I anticipated. She was a little unsure at first, then he handed her a candy cane and she was like putty in his hands.

4 comments:

The Gardners said...

That is so cute! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun lately. We need to get together sometime. : )

Larkin Family said...

That party was a lot of fun. Connor didn't do as well as Emily...he freaked! Oh well. Thanks for the Christmas cookies by the way...they were delicious and I'm pretty sure Eric and I ate them all that night. :)

julie said...

goodness she is getting cuter each time i peek in on your blog....hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas

The Steele Family said...

Hey hows it goin?! Merry Christmas!