It finally happened- graduation. It has been seven years coming and a baby in the middle somewhere, but I am finally done, and boy does it feel good! My parents and Dave's parents were all here for the celebration and Emily loved all the attention. My dad has the best pictures on his camera (I rang the Victory Bell and rode the Cougar!), but these are some of the shots we got:

Lots of Graduates

Our friend Eric who helps watch Emily while I am working

My student teaching partner, Chrissy

My family, luckily, sat about 20 rows right behind where I ended up sitting for Commencement, so we were able to get this picture inside
My personal favorite- yes, we are teaching Emily to stick out her tongue. Very ladylike.
Two of my most favorite people- couldn't have done it without you, Mom and Dad! Love you more!
No comments:
Post a Comment