
Dave has been managing at Los Hermanos again, and since it is less than 10 blocks from our house, Emily and I frequently take walks down to the restaurant to visit. When it is colder than normal, she has to be bundled up in her blanket and hat, but she doesn't mind as long as we can be outside. She has become the Los Hermanos mascot-all of the servers and kitchen staff know her and ask to hold her whenever we go in.



5 comments:
I'm so glad you have a blog! She looks so cute all bundled up!
Hey Katie! I love that Sarah has links to everyone on her blog! I stalk practically everyone now! Anyway, it's soo weird to think that you have a baby (I'm sure I'm one to talk!). She's so cute! Glad you're doing well!
Thanks for the comment! Your little gal is a doll...so good to see you and your adorable little family!
Love,
Julie
Ok Kate i am putting you on my blogging friends so i can keep up with Emily. Your blog is so cute I have yet to figure out how to do a cute background. This will be a great way to keep in touch once we move!
SOOOO Cute! I love your blog!
Post a Comment