I found your blog through the Roses! Remember Tiffany Bishop? You should! Anyways, my blog is private but if you send me your email address I will send you an invite. tiffany.bishop@gmail.com
hey I was just thinking about you today...I would love a play date. Do you sew at all because I thought it would be fun to make some headbands for our girls?
hi katie i saw your page on my sisters its me sherrill your little girl is so pretty i totally agreee with you about the fun thing i love having a little girl it is so much more than i ever expected. hope to see more.
We never knew how much fun life is with a baby in our home. Everyday Emily becomes a little more grown up and we can't believe how quickly time has gone. What did we do with all of our spare time before she came along?
8 comments:
Hey, glad you found our blog! That way we found yours!
Hi, Katie! Thanks for the comment! Your lil' one is suuuper cute! Congratulations! Hope all is well!
I found your blog through the Roses! Remember Tiffany Bishop? You should! Anyways, my blog is private but if you send me your email address I will send you an invite. tiffany.bishop@gmail.com
She is so ridiculously cute and beautiful! You guys are so lucky!
hey I was just thinking about you today...I would love a play date. Do you sew at all because I thought it would be fun to make some headbands for our girls?
YOU GUYS SHE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! We need to get our kids together to play!
cute girl...i need to come see you guys! love you lots! it's amazing how she keeps growing!!!-becca
hi katie i saw your page on my sisters its me sherrill your little girl is so pretty i totally agreee with you about the fun thing i love having a little girl it is so much more than i ever expected. hope to see more.
Post a Comment