Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lots of Firsts!

There have been a lot of first time things for Emily this month. She has started to crawl really well, pulls herself up to the standing (on everything!), cut her first tooth, went on a plane for the first time, and there are probably more things, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.



We went to Washington at the beginning of the month to visit Nancy and her family for their new little girl, Kali's, baby blessing. Since it was a very quick trip (just 3 days), we decided to fly. Emily loved her first plane ride! She slept in the very beginning, but was awake most of the flight. Luckily, she was her normal self and was pretty happy.

The weekend was great! Emily had tons of fun with her cousins, and Dave and I enjoyed not being stressed from school or work. Grandma and Grandpa Kerr were there too, and Emily sure had a good time playing with them.



Emily didn't pay much attention to Kali (Kali slept a lot), but seeing her made me realize how much Emily really has grown in such a short time. Since I see her everyday I guess I hadn't realized how big she had gotten, but Kali brought it all into perspective.

No comments: