Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged by Sarah- sorry it's a little late

So, Sarah tagged me almost a month ago, but I thought I'd do it just the same:
A. Attached or Single? Attached- married
B. Best Friends? Dave, my mommy, my sis
C. Cake or Pie? Pie-peach pie
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? Fully stocked diaper bag
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Greatest Accomplishment? Having a baby
H. Hometown? T-town, CA
I. Indulgences? chocolate- I just can't get enough
J. January or July? July- January is way too cold in Utah
K. Kids?Just one right now, our little princess, Emily
L. Life is incomplete without? My family
M. Marriage date? July 15, 2006
N. Number of siblings? 3
O. Oranges or Apples? depends on my mood, normally apples
P. Phobias or fears? Something happening to Dave or Emily
Q. Quotes? "It will all work out in the end. If it doesn't, it's just not the end yet." Gordon B. Hinckley
R. Reason to smile? Family, Life, Church, Sunshine
S. Season? Spring
T. Tag three friends? Mandie, Jess R, and Becca P
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm super-stubborn
V. Very favorite store? The Childrens Place
W. Worst habit? Biting my nails- I really need to stop
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound- xrays can be scary, but ultrasounds are pretty exciting
Y. Your favorite food? Pizza
Z. Zodiac? Libra

2 comments:

Macon Family said...

I love these things!!!

Eli said...

Peach pie? I've never had that, but it sounds delicious!