Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave!




I just wanted the world to know how grateful I am for my husband. He is so loving, kind, and patient with me (which, trust me, is no easy thing to do when I have my attitude). He is the coolest dad around and Emily's huge smile whenever he walks into the room is the best evidence of that. I love him for his funny, crazy side as well as for his sensitive, spiritual, and loving sides. He always makes time to play with Emily and to talk with me, he gets spit up all over him and just laughs about it, he works so hard to finish school and to provide for our family, and he always tells me I'm the most beautiful woman in the world, even when I know I don't look like it. I could never make it in this world without him. Happy Birthday Dave- I love you!

1 comment:

Eli said...

Hey, Happy Birthday, Dave! I agree; he's pretty awesome. He gave a great lesson today in EQ too!