I've called Emily my Monkey for a long time now, but she is really living up to her new name these days. She just turned nine months, and she is climbing onto and up everything she can. Her stroller is new item of choice, but of course there is the couch, and inevitably the end table. And we can't forget anything and everything on the ground. If Dave or I are sitting/laying on the ground, she will use our shoulders or head
s as stepping stones!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
wow, Kate you are in trouble! she is so cute but a curious little monkey....
Emily is adorable. She is just growing up too fast and getting into everything too soon. Better send her over to our house so her and Sarah can start plotting things together. Andrew's been telling me that Sarah hugs Emily now before she leaves- Cute!
I dread the day that Avey climbs on top of the couch - not just up to it.
looks like emily is quite the crawler. i haven't given up on a play date. we are going out of town again next week, but will be home on next friday (15th). we would love to do something. and yes we were in ko'olina. i loved it there.
Hey! How are you doing? I found you through Sarah's (Waldram) blog. (Sorry...I stalk blogs :=)Your little munchkin is a doll! How is Nancy? Does she have a blog? I would love to chat with her and see how life is going. I am glad that I found your blog. Time has just flown. It is good to see all of us from Tehachapi grow and have kidlets...it's fun to see! Well talk to you later!
Lora (Schall) Lovell
p.s. mind if I add you to my list?
Post a Comment