Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cougar Kickoff











Tonight was the Cougar Kickoff, where you "can meet all of your favorite players." Since Dave had to work, I figured that Emily and I wouldn't go, but Dave and I have been joking about getting Emily's picture with Max Hall(the quarterback) for a long time. So I decided to brave the crowd and see what I could get. There were a lot of LONG lines to meet the players (especially the good ones), but in the end, it was worth it. Emily loved getting her picture taken with not only Max Hall, but Austin Collie, Harvey Unga, and of course, Cosmo the Cougar. She loved Cosmo! Instead of looking at the camera, she kept trying to pet his face. She didn't want to look at the camera when the other guys were holding her either-she kept looking at them, as if to say "You're not my dad." They all seemed really impressed that she didn't cry when they held her, though. (Of course they had no idea that she is already boy crazy at 9 month!)

4 comments:

Aaron and Stephanie Cousins said...

Awesome!!!

We are really glad you braved the crowds - those are great pics.

Macon Family said...

Like mother like daughter-cute!

julie said...

My favorite picture is of her is of her grabbing the necklace she could care less.....Ha, that is too cute!

Tiffany said...

That's so cool. And boy crazy at 9 months? Looks like you guys will have your hands full!