Sunday, November 9, 2008

Breakfast and Cheerleader


This morning Dave showed Emily how to make breakfast for Mommy. She was so excited!

I got out my old poms from my cheerleading days to dress up for our ward Halloween party and Emily sure has put them to good use since then. She LOVES to play with them! Who knows if she will want to cheer later in life, but for now, she's the most energetic one in the house.

4 comments:

The Steele Family said...

That's cute...don't you love being a mom?! Sometimes I think of some of my friends that have been married for a while and are "waiting" to have kids...and I can't help but think how much they are missing out on. I just watch my little girl and it makes me smile.

The Steele Family said...

Oh...thanks. Yeah I was afraid it was gonna be too cold, but actually it ended up being the warmest Halloween people have seen in like 10 years. I mean, it was probably 70 or so.

Frye Kids said...

hey guys i am finally back checking up on what everyone is up to. I am sorry to hear about your surgery and glad that they got it all. sounds like life is good, let me us know when you are in the neighborhood!

Larkin Family said...

Little Emily is so cute! I love that her and Connor play so well together.