Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Car Seat



I can't believe that Emily is finally big enough to have a forward facing car seat! We spent a while looking for one, and I really didn't plan on getting one so girly, but I couldn't help it once I saw it. She loves her new seat and being able to see out the front like Mommy and Daddy. I can't believe my baby is already a toddler!

Just a random picture: Emily thinks she's pretty funny when she romps through the pile of clean clothes fresh out of the dryer. I have to admit...I think she's pretty funny too!

2 comments:

Larkin Family said...

Arn't front facing carseats the best!? Connor is so good in the car now that we got him one. They feel all grown up and it's easier for us to throw food and toys at them!

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is adorable!