Emily and I headed down to Grandma and Grandpa Kerr's house over the weekend (Dave had to stay and work, so it was the first time since we got married that we spent a night apart...it was sad). Emily had a blast with my mom's dog, Hunter, and Ryan and Kristi's cat, Vinnie (I don't think Vinnie liked her as much as she liked him-I kept having to stop her from pulling out his fur, which she thought was hilarious). It was a fun, quick trip, but we were both so happy to see Dave when we got home!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Awe she is so cute Kate!!! Hey its Monday, wanna come watch bachelorette???
Kate!! How the heck are you?? this is Katie from EFY...how every many years ago in tacoma! Oh my gosh, your daughter is sooo adorable!
-katie
hey i cant believe she is crawling and pulling up, you are in trouble Kate. sounds like you are have a fun summer. we are having a good time here the kids are loving being around grandparents who spoil them. i got called to be a R.S. teacher and Briant is in cub scouts so we keep busy. tell everyone hi for me!
Heh Katie-- Good to see you! I can't believe you have a baby already! I just went to your reception! You guys look great-- and I'm glad Dave was ok in the accident--bummer:(
Post a Comment